Please take a moment to read it carefully.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website we may collect the following information:
- Personal information that you choose to share with us when you register for services, emails, newsletters and alerts.
- If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
- Information about the way our website has been used by you and others - collected on an aggregate basis.
- Your IP address and other information (such as the browser you are using) may be collected when you interact with our website - for example create a profile, subscribe to our emails, leave a review. We may associate this information with your Wellclubs account.
It is important that all the Personal Information you give us when you register as a member or otherwise when you use the website is correct and accurate. This includes, by way of example only, ensuring that we have your correct contact details, including email address, at all times.
We strive to maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your Personal Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
How do we use the information you provide to us?
In general terms, we use Personal Information for the purpose of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the Personal Information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, and new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
Please note that this will only be done if you have consented to receiving such communications at the point of registration. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy on Cookies
In common with other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Is A Cookie?") and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
- remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile
of how you and other users use the website.
- make our website work as efficiently as possible.
- facilitate transactions and administer services to you and to our partners.
What is a cookie?
How do we use information we collect from cookies?
As you browse our site, the site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other users to prevent you from seeing unnecessary advertisements or requiring you to log in more often than is necessary. Cookies, in conjunction with our web server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our website and to determine which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback to constantly improve our website and better serve our customers.
Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Third Party Cookies
For this purpose, we may disclose generic, aggregated or anonymised data relating to your visits and use of our website, but we will not disclose any of your Personal Information which identifies you or from which you may be identifiable i.e. we will not disclose your contact details such as your email address, name, address or telephone number.
The third party companies that generate these cookies have their own, very strict, privacy policies but we don't have access to these cookies; other than allowing them to be served, we have no role to play in these cookies at all (although we may use statistical information arising from these third party cookies and provided to us by third parties, to improve our website experience).
How do I remove or block cookies?
Most browsers allow you to remove any cookies and/or block any new cookies being set. To turn off cookies, look at the "help" menu on your browser. However, please note, that switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Sharing personal information with third parties
We treat the security and method of processing your Personal Information very seriously, and we will never sell your personal information under any circumstances. Particularly, we DO NOT store any credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information, therefore such information cannot be sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. However, we may disclose your delivery information registered on the site to selected third parties in the following situations:
- to facilitate our business, including, by way of example only, sending email communications;
- if we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets, as appropriate;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Please note: by posting any personal information in any publicly accessible area of our website, such information may be collected by third parties over which we have no control. We strongly recommend all users keep postings anonymous. We are not responsible for the use of such information by such third parties. Please therefore exercise all due care and consideration before disclosing any personal Information that will be disclosed on public areas. You should also avoid disclosing any personal Information that may be used to identify you (such as your name, age, home or work address or name of your employer) especially if you disclose any sensitive personal Information such as:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political beliefs;
- philosophical or religious beliefs;
- membership of a trade union or political party;
- physical or mental health;
- sexual life; or
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings.
What about other websites linked to our website?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our website.
We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.